Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing A Litte Catch-Up!

So a lot has been going on lately that I would have loved to blog about (if I only had a blog!). Now I finally do! So it's time to play catch-up so everyone knows what I've been up to lately. This blog will also be the Storybook Bakery blog after my website and business is up and running, but for now, this will be my personal baking creative journal. Enjoy!

In Loving Memory Of My Grandmother
Barbara Joann Meadows "Granny"
Killed By Intoxicated Driver on Dec. 7, 2008

“Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.”
-Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Jessi I love ur cakes... u are soo goin to make my wedding cake! I love u! call me some time, Tabby Hart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter sugar eggs are cute. You must be very talented to make all these. BTW, you have a beautiful family photo here. Wish you happy always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Girl. I didn't know you were this talented and I'm your Mother. You are very creative. You are going to cause some major medical problems when you open your bakery and everyone just has to have cakes and desserts by Jessica. Now I'm hungry and no cake or chocolate in the house. LOL. I'm very proud of you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete