Saturday, October 23, 2010

Could You Hold My Cake Purse? Without Eating It?

I have been meaning to make these for a while but always get distracted with something else. After looking at several tutorials and pictures of other purse cakes, I figured I'd give it a try. I had some left over red velvet cake and cut out some mini purses. They are frosted in cream cheese frosting and covered in fondant. I airbrushed one pink and the other blue. There were originally four purses, but two of them looked so delicious that my 3 year old daughter decided to sample them. *Sigh* They were for practice anyway and my kids are just like their mother, nobody can take sugar from these babies!
Here is a size comparison so you can really see how small they are.


A heavy purse makes a light heart.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment