Saturday, June 27, 2009

Still Here...

Since class let out, I haven't had much new to put up here. I have been trying out recipes, trying to find that perfect chocolate cake. I have tried a few but so far no winners. I know it's out there. Chocolate cake, chocolate cake, where are you? Haha. I am planning on doing another cake next week so I will put it up when I do. Til' then, eat lots of yummies and keep yourself (and your stomach) busy!


“Where we love is truly home; home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”
-Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I'm very partial to the chocolate fudge cake from the cake bible. I add a little coffee to the hot chocolate too. It stays pretty solid for constructing cakes, so that is my go-to. Let me know if you're interested in the recipe.

    I'd love to keep in touch, I'm at jenny92103@gmail.com if you want to drop me a mail. Started my work experience at st tropez, nothing like in at the deep end. Looks like I'll be doing 20 hours a week in addition to my regular job so I'll be a wreck by the 5th August!

    ReplyDelete